UDPATED 1.7.21: COVID-19 guidelines will updated as needed and will be based upon Lincoln/Lancaster County Health Department recommendations.
Everyone is responsible to do their part to prevent the spread and minimize the risks associated with COVID19.
Before attending VSL league games at Speedway Sports Complex:
- The facility manager will require that spectators pay a facility ‘gate fee’ to recoup the cost of electrostatic disinfection.
- Spectators will be charged according to the following:
- $2.00 per spectator for single game admittance
- $3.00 per spectator for spectators attending more than 1 game
- Players and coaches will not be charged a gate fee
- Before attending, all participants should check for symptoms. Anyone exhibiting symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, sinus congestion, sore throat, vomitting/diarrhea) should not attend.
- Anyone with direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID19 should refrain from attending until confirmed negative for COVID19 or have quarantined for at least 10 days.
- Refrain from carpools/traveling with other participants not in your immediate household.
- Parents, spectators, and coaches are expected to model appropriate behavior regarding COVID19 guidelines (see more detail below).
While attending VSL league games at Speedway Sports Complex:
- The facility will be sanitized regularly.
- All participants will observe and follow designated entry and exit plans.
- Social distancing will be encouraged.
- All participants/spectators should exit the facility as soon as possible following the conclusion of your scheduled games.
- FACIAL COVERINGS/MASKS WHILE INSIDE THE FACILITY
- Spectators will be REQUIRED to wear masks while in the facility.
- Players that are actively participating on the field are ENCOURAGED to wear masks.
Any persons who cause issues or do not follow these policies will face the potential of the team forfeiting the game.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact Noelle at 708-762-9848.
SSC Management team.